For reservations, call 1-888-775-2545 or click here to email us directly.
Thank you for your interest in WaterColor® Vacation Rentals by St. Joe Club & Resorts℠. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our charming Town Center residences, cozy cottages or spacious village homes. To assist you in having an enjoyable WaterColor® experience, we would like to share the following information:
Our accommodations are privately owned, individually decorated and completely furnished including fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers and stocked with linens.
Deposit and Guarantee Policy
A fifty percent (50%) advance deposit of all rental fees including lodging, tax, departure housekeeping fee, and non-refundable processing and damage protection fees are due at the time of booking your reservation. The remaining 50% balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
No rentals will be made to individuals under the age of 25 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit. Further, the party will either not be permitted to check-in or will be asked to vacate the property.
We require a 30-day advance notice of cancellation for a refund of your deposit (less the non-refundable $95 plus tax booking fee). Should you have to cancel your reservation within 30 days of your arrival date, you will forfeit your entire deposit. Should you have to shorten the length of your stay within 30 days of arrival, you will forfeit 100% of all unused nights.
For reservations made within 30 days of arrival, cancellation or changes must be made no later than 24 hours after booking the reservation to avoid penalty. A transfer to another cottage is considered a cancellation. There are no refunds for early departures.
WaterColor® Vacation Rentals charges a $45 non-refundable damage protection fee at the time of booking your reservation that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental accommodation during your stay with us. This damage protection does not cover, and guests are responsible for, any willful or negligent behavior that results in damages including but not limited to smoking, theft and pet occupancy.
Please be advised that WaterColor® Vacation Rentals charges a cleaning fee and a non-refundable $50 reservation processing fee, in addition to your rental rate. The cleaning fee is per stay and is as follows: 1-Bdrm = $179, 2-Bdrm = $250, 3-Bdrm = $348, 4-Bdrm = $414, 5-Bdrm = $469, 6-Bdrm = $563. In addition, there will be a mandatory resort amenity fee charged during your stay equal to $22 per bedroom per night. Please see Amenities section for a list of what is included in the resort amenity fee
Reservations are encouraged and accepted up to one year in advance. Weekly rates are based on 7-nights. Daily and winter monthly rates are also available. Additional housekeeping services are available during your stay for a nominal fee and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Winter monthly rates for all residences are to begin on the first of every month and include housekeeping service bi-weekly. Packages do not include alcohol or gratuity. Any unused portion of a package is non-refundable.
All rates, fees and policies are based on availability, subject to applicable sales tax and subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply.
Unavailability of Accommodation
In the event your accommodation becomes unavailable (i.e. residence sold, removal from rental program, acts of nature, mechanical failures or other reasons beyond our control) we will make every effort to substitute a comparable residence. If a comparable home is not available, you will have the option of selecting from other available accommodations at the published rate.
Your stay WaterColor® Vacation Rentals by St. Joe Club & Resorts℠ includes:
- Access to Golf at Both Private Golf Courses: Camp Creek® Golf Club and Shark’s Tooth Golf Club; as well as the Public Course, Origins℠ Golf Club. (resort guest greens fees apply)
Beach and Pool (offered seasonally)
- Complimentary Access to WaterColor® BeachClub
- Pool, Towel Service, Bar & Restaurant
- $15 off per day for Beach Setups
- Complimentary Access to Six Resort Pools (includes WaterColor Inn & Resort’s Adults Only Pool with food & beverage service)
- Complimentary Access to The Beach Club at WaterSound℠
- Private Beach with Complimentary Beach Setups to Include Chairs and Umbrella (first-come, first-serve basis)
- Zero-Entry Pool, Towel Service, Bar and Restaurant
Kids Camp (available March-August)
- One Complimentary Session per Bedroom at Camp WaterColor℠ for Every 5 Consecutive Nights Booked (one-bedroom’s receive two sessions per qualified stay)
- Access to Camp WaterSound℠ located at The Beach Club at WaterSound℠ (fees apply)
Bikes, Tennis & Fitness
- Complimentary Bike Rentals per Bedroom (one-bedroom’s receive two bikes; based on availability)
- Complimentary Access to Tennis Facilities at The Beach Club at WaterSound℠ and Shark’s Tooth Golf Club
- Complimentary Access to WaterColor® Workout Facility
- Access to WaterColor Tennis Center (court fee applies)
- 25% Discounted Rates on Additional Bike and Trailer Rentals at the Bike Barn in WaterColor
- Complimentary Kayak/Canoe Rentals at the BoatHouse in WaterColor (offered seasonally; 1 hour per day)
- Discounted YOLO® Board Rentals at the BoatHouse in WaterColor (offered seasonally)
- Complimentary Scenic Boat Rides on Western Lake in WaterColor (offered seasonally; based on availability)
- Complimentary Saturday Night Beach Bonfire at WaterColor Beach (offered seasonally)
- Private Bonfires also available at WaterColor Beach (fees apply)
- Discounted Pontoon Boat Rentals at Bay Point℠ Marina in Panama City Beach (resort guest rates apply)
Dining & Relaxing
- Access to Dining at Fish Out Of Water® Restaurant, The Gathering Spot & Sushi℠ Bar, 19th Hole Grille at Camp Creek®, Shark’s Tooth Golf Club, Watersound℠ BeachClub Bar & Grill, Watersound℠ Café , and Havana Beach Bar & Grill at The Pearl Hotel
- Access to the InnSpa at WaterColor Inn & Resort® or Spa Pearl at The Pearl Hotel
- Complimentary DVD Rentals from the WaterColor® Inn Library
- Priority Access to Weekly Activities (offered seasonally):
- Property tour of home
- Mixology classes
- Private nature paddle (limited)
- Weekly events such as golf games, kids’ activities, bonfires, etc.
- Live family concerts at Marina Park
- Family movie night at Marina Park
Check-in begins at 4 p.m. (CST) at the WaterColor Inn front desk located at 34 Goldenrod Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
To ensure all guests have a great experience, check-out is by 10 a.m. (CST) at the WaterColor Inn front desk located at 34 Goldenrod Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
A late departure is subject to an additional charge equal to 50% of the nightly rate for departures after 1 p.m. (CST)
Golf Cart Rentals
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please call 850.622.2000 for golf cart reservations. Golf Carts, excluding Homeowner golf carts, are not permitted in WaterSound.
WaterColor is a growing community with construction beginning at 7a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday. We will make every effort to notify you of any nearby construction at the time of booking but please keep in mind that we are not always informed or aware of construction start dates and completion dates.
For stays of seven nights or longer, you will receive a mid-stay linen exchange. This service includes a change of bed linens, towels, replacement of amenities, removal of trash, and loading of dishwasher. For stays less than seven nights, please contact Housekeeping directly to arrange for services for a fee at 850.231.7163.
Pets are prohibited in all WaterColor® Vacation Rentals by SJCR. If you need to bring a pet along, we can assist you in finding a kennel. No pets are allowed as a rule in our rental homes. Should a pet be discovered in the accommodation, you will be charged a fee for pest control, a deep clean, and an additional day's rent. In addition, you will need to board your pet at a local kennel or leave the accommodation.
Due to limited parking availability, campers, trailers, boats and motor homes are prohibited. Please plan on bringing no more than two vehicles during your stay.
Maximum occupancy in all residences is based on the number of bedrooms and the existing bedding offered. Rollaway beds are not available. Please confirm each home's occupancy with your reservationist.
Smoking is prohibited in all WaterColor® Vacation Rentals.
A refund of any unused portion of your stay will be issued in the event of a mandatory evacuation of South Walton County. There are no refunds due to inclement weather or voluntary evacuations.
You will be held responsible and charged accordingly for any damage, repairs or neglect of the home you are renting. This includes but is not limited to smoking, pet occupancy and theft.
Lost and Found
Although we cannot be held responsible for items left behind, we do make every effort to locate and return forgotten items to you. If notified, found items will be sent by charging shipping fees to a major credit card.